Saturday, February 20, 2010

Duct Tape On Genital Warts How Can I Tell What I Have Is A Wart?

How can I tell what I have is a wart? - duct tape on genital warts

On the side of the nail of his middle finger, I had a little something that grows, but it is more or less a cup. It is an easy bleeding and some yellow, and I think this can be a wart? I have a horrible Habbit chewing on his fingers and noted that while "chewing". I hope that this is not a wart ...

But if a wart, I have two serious questions. First: Can I genital warts the GF? Who had "things" whose use of the finger, not knowing he was there. Luckily, we will gynecologist in 2 weeks to see for something else, but it is a good time, I think. It spreads through the right contact? Secondly, how can I, without curing the clinic, and a method that is not necessary to use the channel tapAnd because the customers funny to me if I go with tape on his fingers.

I thank you all for your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment