Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Clean A Dpms A-15 Problems With My Brand New DPMS LR308, Can Anyone Help?

Problems with my brand new DPMS LR308, can anyone help? - how to clean a dpms a-15

I recently bought a brand new DPMS lr308 I went to a 20rd mag shoot out of it and it did. Then took me a second time to shoot and no problems had given (I cut and cleaned) are very good with Hoppe's No. 9 lubrication. The third time that I went and caught the hammer does not seem to strike the first blow, if someone knows something, please help.

1 comment:

TX 65 said...

Drag the top edge of the bottom and remove the screw if the screw, you can remove the screw further and investigated. You can damage the hammer or trigger, the impact may not be sufficient.

BTW, do not use lubricant on the trigger, simply rinse with lighter fluid.

Post a Comment