Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home Value Comps What's Better: Zestimate Or Total Assessed Value (TAV) In Determining The Current Value Of A Home?

What's better: Zestimate or Total Assessed Value (TAV) in determining the current value of a home? - home value comps

I know that each individual is, but ask what is the actual difference between them and what the "real life" is the use of HST, together with, for example, the compositions (I suppose Zestimate is essentially an "evaluation "The classes, taking into account comps). "Always know in the calculation TAV and if not, why not?. I find it hard to distinguish between them and their relative importance. If someone can say, in perspective, certainly appreciate it. Thank you.

2 comments:

godged said...

In some areas, adopt restrictions on the property value increases when the RE boom to keep people on fixed incomes and the loss of their homes because of their potential TAV boom a few years. And in some areas may result in an increase per year, has little to do with how the market is made, the government wants more money and that Jack the TAV per year.

I have no positive experience with Zillow. I know, they say, accuracy within 7%, but my personal property is more than doubled. I plug in a few random properties from time to time to see the results are not what I do for an accurate assessment of the RMV.

And 7% is a big difference in some markets.

Ross said...

I work in a rural area. For me, if I see something saying that the estimated value have to do with taxes. From what you say sounds more than a lick zestimate a table or in the evaluation unit, either generally very fast compared to similar houses that the compositions of the most frequently used, not really show, valuers and property valuation. Zestimate sounds like a site that offers as a way to force the use of other services and send you a series of spam crap.

Post a Comment