Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Middle Toe Pain Sharp Pain From Middle Of Foot Down To Big Toe?

Sharp pain from middle of foot down to big toe? - middle toe pain

I'm going to take much to my work, and sudden sharp pains me is contingent on the upper right corner of my foot and my toe.There Pass into a big wave on the top of the foot that does hurt when touch.Also spot with some keys in my foot hurts like all heck.This could have been in and out of prison in reserve, nearly 3 weeks?

I will go to the doctor this weekend, my day off, but I was looking for information in advance.

2 comments:

len g said...

A small bone in the foot may break or a band would be damaged. You remember something that falls on one foot? Even a small incident can have these effects.

happyjoy said...

It could be driving a bone. Please visit http://www.bonespur.com out to help you.

Post a Comment